The Priddis Comunity Hall Is nestled in the heart of the Hamlet of Priddis next to beautiful Fish Creek. It can accommodate up to 175 people. Facilities include two halls which can be separated by folding doors. One hall is approx. 25’ x 49’ and other is approx. 32’6” by 48’ with full commercial kitchen.
Our community hall has been recently been renovated (2012) with new commercial kitchen appliances, floor and counter-top. The interior has been painted (exterior scheduled for spring 2012) and the bathrooms received new counter-tops.
An outdoor community skating rink and playground are located on the premises. The historical St. James Anglican Church is situated across the road from the Hall.
Making our community HEART SAFE — By March 2007 the hall is equipped with a public access AED (Automated external defibrillator) that could potentially save the life of an individual working within our facility, a patron visiting our facility, or a member of our community. AED’s are valuable in the field of emergency cardiac care. It is our goal to provide CPR/Defibrillator training to as many community members as possible in order to strengthen the chain of survival.
Rental Rates for Priddis Community Hall
- $200.00 for PCA members (must be a member for 2 consecutive years.)
- $350.00 for M.D. of Foothills Resident
- $550.00 for all others
- PCA members only $25.00/ hour for a maximum of three hours (Mon – Thurs only).
- Friday set up fee – $50.00 from Noon on with a Saturday booking or free if booked two weeks prior to the event.
- $300 Corporate 1/2 Day Rate (a.m. OR p.m.)